Zip Accelerator Board release form - fill out and mail Name: Address: City: State: Zipcode: Phone number: Network: Online address: -------------------------------------- (the above named person) agree to give Parsec, Inc P.O.Box 111 Salem,MA 01970-0111 a $50 deposit towards the purchase price of an accelerator speed up board and/or chip for my C128/128D. This will be a 8Mhz speed up board. Parsec, Inc. can keep this deposit for a period up to 8 months from the time of deposit while developing the board. Parsec, Inc agrees to sell this board to you for $200 or less and that it will be software compatible with the majority of software and hardware including CMD products. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY NOW!!!!! If you agree to the above terms just sign in the above space and return this form to our U.S. mail address. You will be contacted later by US mail or E-mail, I prefer a GEnie mail address!!! Please print your name in the above spaces, use a typewriter, or use printer labels. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT IN YOUR SURVEY DO NOT SEND IN THIS SURVEY, YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED Due to the amount of mail we will be recieving please do not expect a personal reply at this time! Fill this form out if you are willing to give me (Parsec, Inc.) a $50 deposit at a later date. Zip Technology (see a review of their products in the June 1991 issue of inCider - the Apple II magazine) has agreed to develop the board if certain conditions are meet. Parsec, Inc will meet those conditions and market the board when it is finished. For those of you who don't know me or have not dealt with Parsec,Inc. we are a mail order company and have a strong online and market presence. We sell both hardware, software, and public domain software. We have a good record with the MA BBB (no complaints at all) and have helped promote the C64/128 in many ways (Example: 8BUSA and the WoC 1990). Until Oct 1990 we also advertised in RUN magazine for about two years. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cut here and save for your records ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parsec, Inc. Genie = C128.JBEE (on everyday) P.O.Box 111 CIS = 70661,443 (on once in a while) Salem,MA 01970-0111 U.S.A. This offer is old. See CMD for current information on acellerators - BN